<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
♥ 12:52 AM

Finally, I receive my pay today. After 2 months of internship at SCS, I got my second pay! My baby love is so sweet these few days as he drove me to work and had breakfast with me before work. So, I decided to give him a treat at White Dog Cafe! He came to pick me up after work and accompanied me to shop for christmas gifts for hours. Its been so long since I splurge on shopping. Ryan♥ says he is not gonna shop with me anymore,cause the way I shop is way too scary.
White Dog Cafe is highly recommended! Its good service and great food as well as ambience is worth the price you are paying for=)





Calamari-Fritti is a must try!
Mango-Chicken Delight
Fish & Chips

Warm Chocolate Cake with Ice-cream



I've yet to complete my chrismas shopping,I guess I've to go down to town to look for more presents!!

Random #1: I'm meeting my bestie for shopping spree on Wed.
Random #2: I'm having pot luck party at my place,pool side party on Christmas Eve countdown.
Random #3: I'm going Malaysia on Saturday.