<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, December 28, 2008
♥ 11:46 PM

I skipped work during boxing day.
Therefore catch up with the rest of Little Nonya episodes on mobtv.
Boyfriend came my house to accompany for a while,then headed over to Genevieve's place.
The rest reached there pretty early to prepare lots of food.
Turkey,Ham,turkey stuff-ings,chocolate fondue,home-made passionfruit and mango yogurt,salad etc.
Played number guessing and the loser had to finish the amount of food placed on the chopping board. After dinner,we had chocolate fondue for dessert.
Then played monopoly. Heh! The monopoly now high tech already,use cashcard leh.
Poor boyfriend for being the banker had to deal with 6 cards.
Hui Yuan is the richest man of all lah.
We do have inner-trades for properties too.
Played Black-jack too,and gen won most of our money.

On saturday, boyfriend came to pick me and my brother up in the noon.
Headed for our favourite fish soup at Geylang.
Then went to town to shop for CNY clothings.
My brother bought 2 pair of shoes while I got myself a top.
I need to get more clothes,2 dresses and the top I just bought were all in black!
Granny is gonna nag at me if I were to wear all black for new year.
Settled our dinner at Kallang bahru,
then sent my brother home while boyfriend and I headed for mahjong session at Clinton's place.
Jian guo came to join us and we headed for supper before continuing our mahjong session.
I lost close to $15 cause I thought I won by mistake(zha-hu)!
A careless-ness lesson paid.
Played till 6am,and boyfriend stayed over my place.

Today, I spent my day at boyfriend's place to help him tidy his place.
Moved his computer and tidy up shelves.
He actually then pull me to the mahjong table and had a session of mahjong lesson!
Telling me what are the various ways to win the game.
There's still so much to learn.
A lesson preventing me from zha-hu again.
Time passes real fast.
We've gotta go back to work tomorrow.
Nevermind,there's still another long weekend coming!