<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, December 13, 2008
♥ 12:24 PM

Its been a week since I logged in.
to msn messenger,blogger etc.
I've been coughing and its getting serious each day.
Till my head aches,my tummy muscles aches,my throat aches.
But nevertheless,
it doesn't stops me from going to Mahanttan Fish Market for seafood platter after the indoor sho0t on Sunday night. Caught the movie,Bolt. It's all Dai Ying's treat!
Spent my Monday with my dearest, doing my Manicure and Pedicure.
He just sits there patiently waited for me for an hour or so.
Then headed off to meet mum & dad for shopping spree.
Mum bought dearest a nice cardigan top for Christmas,where's mine?

Work could kill me now. Tons of test scriptings, deadline is getting nearer each Minute,I mean minute! Bosses expectations of us are getting crazier,perfect work produced in a short time. Doing overtime without getting paid,its all within our job scope.Its our responsibility to complete our job on hand with the honour of our deadlines. Hah! How true.

Dad went China for business trip and I'm tucking in my parents bed with mum for the past one week. Driving to work everyday kills, ERP gantry deduct $2.50 from my cashcard every morning I drove past. I've to display $8 of parking coupons every day,and the wonderful creation of ERP gantry then deduct $1.50 on my way home. Driving is not affordable,at all.
But I'm able to wake up a little later than usual and got home a little earlier than usual=)

Hit the club last night with my dearest and his friends. Met few familiar faces at Phuture,and I guess I still love clubbing with my girls. Grinding and dancing would be much more happening,right? Got home at 3am,and I'm dead beat. Woke up in the morning to visit Mr.doctor,and antibiotics is given to me.

My dearest is bringing me to the farmway to get his pet puppy later!