<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, December 4, 2008
♥ 8:50 PM

I'm proud of myself to come this far,fufilling my dreams.
Though not persuing my further studies for a degree might be a stupid decision to make.
But I just want to persue my dreams since I'm still young.
Its not easy to come this far,not easy at all.
I admit that the income is good,but that is not the main purpose.
I want to fly and give myself chance to a great exposure to the world,
willing to take on this challenge of being independent after 20 years.
I clearly know what are the problems I have to face,
the company politics and etc.
But I'm well-prepared and I guess I would have no regrets.
I can take a degree anytime as long as I have the financial ability,as long as I have the will to study.
But I might not have this opportunity given to me,once my youth is gone.
I have step out for this first step to embark on my career path,
and I have made it.I have my plans after I decide to stop flying,I know what I want in life.
I hope my friends would really support me.
I really have no regrets.

I've cleared my medical checkup test.
Its like finally...
Waited for 4 days,ever since the rest of the girls got the call from HR department,except me!
Tried calling umpteen times,and its somehow so difficult to get through the line.
I'm elated when I got the call.
Have to go down to sign the bond soon.
A contract of 22 months inclusive of training,
I'm still thinking if I should sign the 5 years contract which includes the 22 months of bond which allows me to get a sum of amount.

Zouk tomorrow with my love and my dear girls.
Can't wait!