<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, December 14, 2008
♥ 4:22 PM

Ryan❤ and I spent our weekends going to Pet shop and Farmway to look for puppies.
He wanted a pet dog so much,and he says if he were not to keep a pet dog,he would regret for life.
I could see dearest really love dogs and getting himself all prepared to be a puppy owner,
by doing research,calculation of prices of puppies daily needs,grooming needs and registration of license and vaccinations.

Saw many different breeds of dogs,puppies are really cute,however it will grow. Time is one of the most important commitment to a pet dog. I really like toy poodle and baby is gonna get a toy poodle. Toy Poodle will not grow as big as a golden rechever,it will still be a chocolate fur ball.The good thing is....it will not shed!Toy poodle is an intelligent dog too.


I am not a responsible dog owner.I can't afford to spent my time,even after I graduate,I've gonna start training immediately. So having a dog has never come across my mind,especially cleaning its poo!But baby is different, he can really be a caring owner.=)


It has to be vaccinate 3 times then once every year,micro-chipped,get license and register after about 5-6 months.
Grooming every 4-5months, walk the dog every day.
Cleaning its poo,keeping the cage clean at all times.Train the dog especially.
Its too much of a hassle for me.