<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, January 2, 2009
♥ 1:31 AM

1st day of 2009

I woke up at 2.30pm.Had brunch with mum & dad,then went for house viewing.It could be exhausted,as we have to go rounds and rounds. Went to siglap and telok kurau,and the prices they are asking is over-priced.Economic recession hasn't affect the property,yet.

Dad send me to boyfriend's place and then accompany him for his basketball game at Tampines indoor court.Headed to sentosa and met up with Dai Ying and Teck Hong. He booked a resort and gave daiying a surprise,isn't he so sweet? Settled our dinner at Vivo then headed back to Treasure Resort.Love double dates,as we always had fun! Talking back about the past and sharing both couples memories,most importantly discuss about our double date overseas holiday. Set it in March,where shall we go? Cebu?Cambodia?Taiwan?Thailand?Australia?Hong Kong?Ignore my naked faces in the pictures below,I hate putting on make-ups.I am super lazy to remove the foundation etc on my face.That is why my face looks pale!


Last day of 2009

Half day of work,met up with Pat,nise and ping at City hall.Had porridge buffet for lunch at Marina.Shopped around and ping brought me for eclairs! Met up with mum and bought a new bag from Furla,and lingerie from La senza since they are having sales. Had coffee at starbucks while waiting for dad to pick us up,headed to Amoy Street for the famous fish head bee hoon at Ka-soh restaurant with aunt's family. Went to see fireworks and countdown for 2009 at The Sail.




30 dec 2009


Happy Big 2 to my dearest bestie Pat Tai and brother Keegan!

Headed down to pat's house at 12am with nise and ping with strawberry short cake from Grand Hyatt's Mezza. She is in her pyjamas when we knock on her door and gave her a shock,she almost tear and she was so surprised. Had dinner with the girls at keppel bay and had to meet up with Jian Guo,Yang,Xavier and Clinton to attend boyfriend's grandfather's wake.