<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, January 31, 2009
♥ 12:14 PM

Finally, here comes my last day of internship in SCS mindef project. Working there sucks, the environment sucks, place sucks. But my colleagues are really fun and loving. They organized a farewell lunch at Sakae Sushi on thursday.Totally touched and felt emotional whenever someone come to me saying encouraging words,all the best etc. 
Bought alot of eclairs from Raffles city where wei ping had introduced me and I love them at my first sight. Treating them eclairs and chocolates and cards,is the best way to show my gratitude. Finally got my pay!

Went down to headquarters to do my clearance and headed to Bugis to meet boyfriend's sis. Went to Pet lovers and bought shoes,fur brush and comb for the little poodle. While waiting for boyfriend to pick us up, we went to Mos burger for tea. Then we witness a Philippino got caught by the police,as she forged the identification and license for some charity and ask for donation. 

Brought the little poodle to the vet at Mount Pleasant where keegan had recommend at Katong,as she has some skin allergy at her thighs. That cause some shedding of fur,and we need to get her microchipped certification to register her as well. The vet gave the poor little poodle a jab to stop the itch. The consultation and certification costs $100 already. Since both of us just get paid and we went to the pet shop near by to get more toys,vitamin c and dress for her.
Isn't she so fortunate? We went back home to bathe her,comb her fur and apply her cream. 
I think she felt my love and she would follow me where ever I go already!