<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, January 26, 2009
♥ 6:07 PM

Happy Chinese New Year!

All along,chinese new year routine is always the same. CNY eve,we'll go to my grandfather's place for reunion dinner.Then watch a movie,watched A wedding game with my cousin and brother,i'll give 3/5 stars for this movie. Feeling too tired and slept at about 12.
Had met up with my classmates on Saturday,brought the puppy along. She doesn't wanna follow me,she only follow Ryan❤ wherever he goes. She only listens to him and would cry whenever he is not around.
Went for house visiting at both grandparents house and now waiting to go for movie,Red Cliff with my family and Ryan❤ . 




My little nephew,Harold.

Rachel

Nicole.