<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, January 19, 2009
♥ 11:42 PM

I just can't get back to sleep after waking up at 5.15 am in the morning.
Perhaps I cannot adapt to the new environment.
Went to work forgetting about the Apple Strudel I bought for breakfast yesterday.
Mum drives me to the nearest MRT station to meet Ryan♥.
Bought breakfast at Tiong Bahru as usual.
Nothing to do at work make me bored.
Played Solitaire in my Ipod and Reversi in my supper lok kok Nokia 8250 just to kill time.
Usually my communicator will show:"Miss Heng,please complete bla bla bla.."
But not for these few days,
after tweaking the data.

Met up with Ryan♥ at the MRT and went back together. 
Went to touch up my strands of highlight to make enhance the colour as most people says there's no difference.
I'm getting my red toy poodle puppy within 2 weeks!
The little cute puppy will soon to be a baby in Ryan's place.
Mum doesn't allow me to keep dogs,so I'm leaving it at boyfriend's place and he'll be a good and responsible nanny!
Enrol the puppy for training once we get the puppy and gotta complete its last jab in a year's time. Not gonna sterilized it cause Richard agreed to breed it.Hah! What will it become?Pomeranian+Maltese+Poodle???