<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, January 24, 2009
♥ 10:02 AM

My little puppy toy poodle is here! Doesn't it look like a Sasha Teddy Bear? This little cute puppy is still not familiar with the environment,it tends to be shy and like to hide under tables. But it is a greedy puppy. Whenever she sees food,she would run towards you and sit in front of you,cause she knows when she sits,she has got food! She doesn't know her limit,so we've gotta control her appetite. Yes,its a she!




Currently,she's staying with Mr Chia. He really dotes the puppy like a baby,pat her to sleep before he goes to bed,feed her,clean her poo! Its his 2nd year anniversary gift from me! I'm glad his whole family likes it,especially bunny bunny his sis=) 
Neh Neh xin! Don't scared leh,she so cute! She won't bite you one lah,you give her food she will stick to you already.
My BFF is coming back today! After 4 months,I miss him so so so much lah. He's gonna be my new neighbour and he will be as irritating ever. I'm gonna see this retarded freak later.