<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, January 17, 2009
♥ 10:32 PM

On Saturday, Ryan♥  came to pick me at Daiying's place.He the brought me to this Italian restaurant at Club Street.Of course, a well planned romantic candle light dinner.A cosy and romantic ambience restaurant along the shophouses at Club Street.Their service is fantastic, their food is delicious,especially the well known dessert,Tiramisu. 
With the perfect person to dine with,a beautiful bouquet of roses on this special night leaves me a beautiful memory.




A man whom I could rely on,totally.
Never failed to help me in my last minute assignments,
tolerate my temper.
Changed for the better,for me.
Never failed to cheer me up whenever I'm down.
Shower me with care,tender love and concern all these while.
Giving me unexpected surprises,which made me smile.
Making me felt the sense of security,
be by my side fulfilling every goal and dream of mine.
Drive all the way down,
bring me to supper late at night.
See me to sleep, 
hug me tight,
kiss me good morning,
prepare breakfast.
These are little things he does,but it meant alot to me.

We do quarrels,I almost lost you once or twice.
But I managed to got hold of your heart,once again.
Together we see each other reach our goals,
we took our driving license together,
we went through almost 3 years of poly life together,
we went planned and save just to go holiday together,
we went through lots of ups and downs together.
Its been two years,
what leaves in my mind are just the happiest memory in my life.

We save up all these while,wanted to get a couple ring. But, after we deposit all the $1 coins we saved,we decided not to spent the money away. We decided to resume the initial plan and open a joint account,deposit all our money which we save up and continue to save more equally.I think that's a better idea right?