<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
♥ 12:35 AM

Though its having econmy downturn, recession this year doesn't affect me much,cause my ang bao money seems to be more this year=) Trying hard to save for Taiwan trip! But I still have so much debts yet to be cleared,all thanks to my pay! Until now,we have yet to receive it.$550 only,what's $550 to this listed company?

Went to watch Red Cliff with my parents,brother and boyfriend.Then headed to bring the dog out to Clinton's house for mahjong. Stayed over at boyfriend's place sleeping together with the little puppy which only stick to boyfriend.She doesn't like me,and i don't know why.She only comes to me when I have food or when ryan beat her when she is naughty. Tsk Tsk,hard to please a dog.

Went to Ikea for lunch and went to Giant and farmway to get the dog's neccessities.Went back home to change and settled the dog then headed over to Stephanie's place. Gambled and lost money!

Have to go back to work tomorrow,why happy moments always passes so fast?