<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
♥ 10:11 PM

Too big of a price to pay.
What a naive thought I have,
but end up with a mess.
I shall have no grumbles,I shall have no say.
I need your help initially,you agreed.
We both agreed to the terms and conditions,
because I trusted you hence there ain't black and white.
But now you backed out,I have no say.
Cause you don't have to carry any responsibility,
its my problem,not yours.
Nevermind, I'll treat it as a lesson learnt.
I'll learn not to trust anyone easily,
I'll learn not to rely on anyone easily,
I'll learn how to be independent.
I'll learn real hard!
I believe with the hardwork I pay, with the help of boyfriend.
I could still overcome this hurdle.
After all, I still have friends who are willing to help.
At least,morally.
Thanks.

With hatred,
someone whom ONCE needed your help.