<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, February 9, 2009
♥ 12:44 AM

The breakfast I ate on Saturday morning was awesome, its the best breakfast I ever ate.
Though its just a Big breakfast meal from Macdonald's.
That's not the main issue,
I almost died on friday evening,
that accident made me treasure every single people around me more.
Boyfriend and I were driving home,which the traffic light turns amber.
He stopped since we are still before the stopping line.
A few seconds later, a huge impact hit onto our car from the back.
I did not buckle my seat belt and I hit onto my head at the front,then the back.
I was unable to speak and unable to move, my body is still,no matter how much my soul struggle. I guessed its a moment of shocked.
Boyfriend was worried and kept talking to me, the next moment I just burst into tears.

Glass pieces from the rear shattered on the road.
The car needed a tow truck.
We are lucky enough that we are both okay, and not physically injured.