<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, February 19, 2009
♥ 2:40 AM

In Loving Memories Always
Yoyo
Departed on 18 February 2009
She was born with heart problem.When she was young, she had fits and dehydration. But when we knew about her past medical records,we never gave her up. We still love her,shower her with even more care and concern. She is not even one year old, she was once like a ball giving away from one owner to another. We were the third family,we gave our promise to be the last owner. For just less than 2 weeks, we applied license for her,brought her to the vet for body checkup, brought her for grooming. Bought her shoes,clothes, vitamins, bed, every little thing we could give her, we would not even hesitate. She would be overjoyed whenever someone comes home,especially boyfriend. We slept with her, pat her to bed every night. When boyfriend goes to work, she would wait at the door, till she is tired then she would come to the room look for me, sleep beside me. When I'm awake,she would follow me around the house.Even when I am in the shower,she would just sit outside the shower room and wait for me. Whenever I go to boyfriend's place, she would be jumping and she knew I would belly rubbed her, she would lie on the floor and play with me. On this day, she passed away, we will keep her in our heart. She will be cremated and her ashes will be leaving in the first owner's place.
To our dearest yoyo, you are just like our child, we never once gave you up. You will be forever be in our hearts, the memories will never be erased.We love you.