<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, February 23, 2009
♥ 1:09 AM



More pics could be found in my facebook!

Went to Xiuping's 21st birthday celebration last night. Had dinner at Central's Mahanttan Fish Market,bought lots of candy from Sticky at Central. Then headed to Jab 1 at Boat Quay,she reserved the whole of level 3. Opened 6 bottles of Martell and everyone started to get so high,no I didn't drink cause I had to play a role of driver. Yes,I don't drink and drive.

I really hate smokers,cause besides inhaling the 2nd hand smoke in the air-conditioned place, it irritates my eyes as well. Made me tear the whole night with sting-ing eyes,now my eyes are having infection and I had a flu the whole day! Its a good idea to restrict smokers to smoke in pubs and clubs,but I don't understand why some people still do that.

Yes,when it comes to drinking the guys are crazy. Imagine could anyone gulp down nit Martell with counting down of seconds. Guys are so egoistic that they would take up the challenge. But everyone got high and no one really knock out. Yes, there are some who puke just like my boyfriend. That is why the private toilet at the level 3 is always taken up.

The year which I would attend alot of 21st birthdays. Next Saturday would be Denise's and Pei Hua's. Then soon it will be Kelly's. Some are having at the pool side, some chalets and some hotels. What would be mine?