<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, February 22, 2009
♥ 7:14 PM

The Valentine's day gift which we bought is here. Same breed,same colour but different dog.
Yoyo is irreplaceable.No matter how similar they are, yoyo will always be yoyo in our heart.
We love the new dog, we still love yoyo too. I really miss her,and would mentioned about her.

This little teacup size toy poodle once again brought joy to the family, everyone dotes her and pamper her. Boyfriend's da jie bought all her neccessities for her and it costs up to $200,her daily neccessities cost much more than what I use can! She is still un-named,cause somehow we have not agree to a name for her yet. She is so small that we could use one hand to carry her.She yak like a monkey!


See,she is just like yoyo.Like to sit beside us to supervise us whenever we are doing our work.But she is still so tiny!

Just like the size of my laptop!
I could carry her with just one hand.

She is just like yoyo,loves to be belly rubbed by us.




All the things she is using is new,cause she deserve the better. She is still a little puppy, so we can't bring her out,only after her 3rd vaccination is done which is 11 March! I want to bring her to the training ground to play. I want to bring her to play with Butter! Butter can piggy-back her right,kelly?