<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, March 28, 2009
♥ 12:34 AM

After work,went down to bugis while waiting for bestie..I went to buy a peach cologne for my sweetie at Pets lovers,went to find boyfriend's mum for awhile then meet up with bestie.
Nafa hong-ed me out immediately they saw my transcript!
Cause I did not take any relavant diploma,unless I start from diploma in nafa again. They don't even wanna give me a chance of interview,and take a look at my portfolio. Yah, so forget it.
Perhaps, I'm just not fated to study design luh.

Went laselle and their school fees are extremely expensive. $69,000,all payment in cash no cpf deduction! So headed to parklane for wantan mee, my ulcer affect badly on my appetite.Train down to Clementi and get my passport photos taken,send my application to SIM.Bestie went to meet Herman,while I meet ryan at Bugis.We had a pair of free premier sneak preview of movie tickets to '12 rounds' at the cinema Filmgarde in the new shopping centre beside bugis street.Nice action-packed movie with exciting storyline,definitely a show worth to watch. Had buffet session but we skipped it,we only took the free popcorns and drinks.Had the famous pig organ soup at Lavender for dinner + supper.

Gonna wake up at 5.30am in the morning later to pay respects to my ancestors, good nite world!