<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, March 2, 2009
♥ 12:35 AM

Its been days since I update my entries.
Have been busy with my best friend's 21st birthday party these few days.
Getting prepared for her catering,deco materials etc.

Went prawning with ryan's sis and yi wen on wednesday night,
slept over at boyfriend's place after that.
Bathe the stinky poodle the next morning and I love to cuddle this little puppy,cause she smells so nice. Cooked for yi wen and bunny bunny(ryan's sis!),while boyfriend went to work.
Had steamboat at Parkway for dinner,then met up with Ryan at home and headed for Kungfu Chef at E-hub with Darryl and Jian Guo.Its a nice show!

Accompanied bestie to get her party dress on friday.Finally she got her hot pink dress! Met up with my another bestie to get our pink shawl for Denise's party.We have to fufill the theme which is 'A touch of Pink'. Deco both chalets at Costa Sands and boyfriend came to join us.

Deco the chalets till 5am in the morning,drove Mei qi and Pat back.Boyfriend came to my house and pick me up before going to Pei Hua's 21st birthday. Then to Denise's birthday party.
Bestie got herself a Lychee Martini Cake!