<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, March 27, 2009
♥ 1:21 AM

Ouch! I'm suffering from the annoying ulcers in my mouth.
Rubbing salt doesn't really help,I swear.
Spent my day bathing my dearest sweetie with baby in the noon,before going for Belvedere training in the office. She is so naughty, and so afraid of water. Both of us have to grab her, just to shampoo her.
Cabbed down to office as I'm late,
went down to Pet Safari at East point to get a new collar for my dearest as her hardness is too big for her.Waited for baby to pick me up before going back to feed Gi-gi.
Went prawning with yi wen,baby and his sis as usual. Chicken heart are used as baits, and its getting more difficult to prawn.

Headed for work today, we had 73 draws within 2 hours!
Baby came to pick me up,bought lunch and went back to his place.Had afternoon nap,and brought Gi-gi for a walk.
Best friend is gonna accompany me to SIM and NAFA to submit my documents and apply for my degree courses tomorrow! I know I am just another typical singaporean,Kiasu. Hah! I'm just afraid that these courses might reject my application, that is why I just apply all 3 courses I want. Nafa can pay by cpf leh!That's an advantage for people who does not have much cash on hand.