<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
♥ 2:46 AM

Went to visit granny and ye ye cause heard that ye ye is sick,
having a bad cough.
Despite he is feeling unwell, he still cook dinner for me and bro.
Dad came to pick us up and accompanied dad for his dinner.
Met up with boyfriend at ECP to catch soft toys,
not that we love the soft toys, we just love the excitement and sense of satisfaction after we caught it.
It then filled boyfriend's car with care bears,micky mouse,dino,smurf,monkey etc..

Sponsered trip to Canada from my aunt,whom had migrated to Vancouver 10 years ago.
Soon to come.

I've officially graduated from poly!
I love my friends,my gang in poly.
I love my school,my campus.
But I hate the course I am taking.
It sucks okay, that's the reason why I didn't do well.
But not that bad luh!
Another turning point in my life,
since Singapore Airlines have delayed their intake for my batch.
I decided to study and get a degree first.
I still have few more days to pick the school and courses I want to study for my degree.
SIM the right choice?
I wanna study Hospitality & Marketing!
Will anyone buy me a car to drive to Clementi?