<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
♥ 7:11 PM

Went for an interview recommended by Xiao Jia with Nisey,Jia Jie and Sei cheong.
All the way to river valley and we think that its too far!
After that, we headed to orchard to have the famous Ayam Penyet!
Herman came to meet bestie, and the two guys accompanied me to Delfi Orchard to look for my course.
Decided to watch 'He's just NOT into you' at Cineleisure,
Jia jie headed off to his Akido lesson, and I left with Sei cheong.
Went to boyfriend's place and played with the little toy poodle!
Boyfriend,Jian guo,alvin and Ming huei were playing mahjong, while Jena and I trying to hack pet society coins and paw points.
Haha,but failed!
Stayed over at boyfriend's place,and woke up only at 2.30pm.
Brunch was already prepared by dearest ryan by then.
Instead of joining boyfriend and the rest for Ice skating,
I chose to rot at home cause it was raining.

I wanna go for a holiday.
I wanna go for a tan at Sentosa.
Cycling at Pulau Ubin.
My bloody valentine with Kel kel and graciie.