<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
♥ 1:43 AM

I think I'm a good sister.
Just one call from my brother that he needs his sports attire and his badminton racket, here I pack and pass it to him in school.
Took a cab down with neh neh xin, headed to TCC to rent our graduation gowns.
Then to design school for early dinner with my brother as well.
As soon as grace called, headed off to the airport.
And thanks hui mun for driving me down to the airport, managed to accompany grace for gogo frank for her dinner.
Dearest boyfriend came down to accompany me for Popeye's for supper with Jian Guo and MIng huei before he send us all home.

I need a perfect 21st.
My invitation list is 90% done.
I need to rent a helium gas tank.
I need the poolside party to be fun.
I need money.