<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, April 9, 2009
♥ 2:10 AM

I'm gonna have TB soon if my cough doesn't subside.
Went Sakae Sushi buffet with Cassendra today. Lots of bitching and gossips about airport vendors. Headed to work at T1 departure, it was never busy for my mini mix it bar.
I really enjoy working in the airport cause I can always buy cosmetics and branded stuffs at really low price. Chanel foundation at only $50+? cheap right..
Oh yes! I left my Stila cosmetic set which consists of 4 eye shadows,1 blusher and 3 lip gloss in my make up pouch. My make up pouch is left inside my bag, my bag was hang behind the cubicle toilet, my bag drop dirctly right onto the ground. The next moment I open my makeup set to touch up, there goes my stila make up set which costs 90 bucks.Fcuk! Luckily I bought new eye shadows from Clinque in the private sales and got myself a new Clinque blusher today in DFS. Shucks.

Went to Imperial Treasure for supper, ya it sounds expensive, even better than crystal jade. But the food can't even compare to crystal jade. The shrimp dumpling noodle sucks, but the mango pudding is really good but costs me $5.Its like a cheaper version of crystal jade, just like Killiney coffeeshop.

I'm going Orchid dining with dear, dai ying and teck hong in the night!
We are going Batam on Saturday!