<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
♥ 12:27 AM

Xin Li and I got ourselves $35 of TCC vouchers!
Went down to Bishan to get our nails done with Yi Jia and Xin Li,
had lunch and headed to baby's office.
Waited for him to knock off and took a bus home.
Very long journey, but it was sweet.

Played with my dearest sweetie and dad came to pick me up.
Dad likes Gi-gi.
Met up with my best friends and mei qi at buddy hoagies,
then HK cafe at whitesands for dessert.

Gonna go back to airport tomorrow,
back to the first day of work for belvedere promotion.
Good pay, good hours but when can I get my pay?