<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, May 3, 2009
♥ 11:47 PM

Grr... I've problems uploading my pictures. I don't know why..
So I am able to upload these much.
Thursday.
Managed to mia-ed from work, but woke up at 6am in the morning for Remy shift.Headed home for a long afternoon sleep before meeting ryan's er jie and yi wen for steamboat.Head to teo heng KTV for wilson's 21st aftermath. This is what we got for him, but better than what you expect. Its cash okay! Bought him a Oreo-misu cake from Emicakes as well. Eh wilson, branded cake hor!Spent the night at boyfriend house that day.


Friday.
Slept till noon till Gi-gi woke me up by barking and scratching my hand.She's so damn cute, this adorable poodle puppy of mine. Went back home to get my clothes and get changed before going to Tampines One to get See khee's card.Boyfriend drove me to Yew Tee and meet up with SHu qing and headed to See Khee's place for her 21st birthday.Its been sometime back since I met up with my primary school mates. Shall meet up on my 21st!
Thanks to Chris for sending me back to boyfriend's place. While boyfriend is playing with his mahjong, I accompanied the little poodle puppy till 4am.

Saturday.
Puppy woke me up as usual.Ryan's mum cook for us a nice breakfast, I love her dishes.Accompanied ryan to get his graduation gown, then headed to NSRCC to check out our 21st birthday venue.We got scam-ed!We booked the poolside unit for extra $40,and we realised yes its beside the pool, but its blocked by fence and bushes. We intend to change for sea view instead,we can save $40 then.But we really love the place after the bungalows have been rennovated with full glass door.We went to the nearest minimart and get some groceries and headed back home.Cooked some dishes for dinner and the little poodle just follow me around the house wherever I go.

Sunday.
Went to Crown Hotel at the airport for Dim sum with my family,aunt's family and granny.Its suppose to be a pre-Mother's day celebration.Headed to The Sea View for house viewing after the breakfast.I really love the magnificent view of the 21st storey apartment.Who will not fall in love with this view,with the breeze you could feel every morning. Once you step out of the balcony, the sea view is just right in front of you.Enjoy a coffee at your balcony,during your weekends sitting on the comfy couch.*Slap! Wake up jing jing! Its nice, but it cost more than a million! Mum don't even dare to step out of the balcony, she is afraid of heights.

Dad brought us to Raffles City for shopping spree.And I know mum really loves me,cause she got me a Chanel foundation! I can save on that when my pay comes,its freaking 81 bucks!
Went to grandma place to visit ye ye.He still look so healthy,but getting skinnier and skinnier.I really hope to see him on my graduation day and on my 21st birthday.

Dad drove me to No Signboard Seafood to meet Yi wen and er jie. Had my favourite chilli crab! Then went to ECP to catch the bears again.Its a waste of money,but we still addicted to it.Met up with boyfriend,Clinton,Ming huei and Jian guo there.I think we spent more than 100 bucks over there.Of course,we never fail to get bears home.Boyfriend's car and Yi wen's car is full of bears.






p.s:I'm broke! Seriously. Have got too many 21st birthday parties to attend this year.