<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, May 9, 2009
♥ 2:45 PM

I'm so exhausted now.
Feeling damn tired but I can't sleep, or I'll be in really deep sleep and miss the xiao ke ai's 21st birthday.Yes, I'm referring to Jun Jiang!
I had not been sleeping since 10am yesterday.
Headed for work and met up with Yi Jia to collect our IT show pay at Cathay.
Shopped awhile and get myself a new pair of haivannas.

After work, mum and dad came to pick me from the airport.
Home to change and met up with er jie and yi wen for Mac's and as usual catch fluffies.
Had 30 mins of fish spa at ECP in the middle of the night.
Joined baby and the rest at Bedok Jetty, the whole was so humid and we never caught a single fish. Till about 4am where Jena andme was sleeping in the tent and we heard thunder.
Everyone escaped and only our 2 tents are left there, the guys kept saying:"ai ya, nvm lar no need scared. Our tent waterproof one leh!" We two girls were then wrapped in the tent till Ming huei came in to help us, as the wind is too strong.Few minutes later, we were all drenched in the "water-proof" tent. How nice huh?

Till morning,darks clouds dismissed and we saw the sun rise right infront of us.Started our fishing plan again.We caught quite alot of fishes, the smaller ones just like the fish for nasi lemak.Reached home at 10am,get changed and went for house viewing again.I hope the deal closes and we'll shift out of here asap.God bless!
Okay, time for manicure session now.