<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, May 16, 2009
♥ 4:12 PM

I've been playing hard these few days. Got 2 days of MC,slept till 3pm everyday.
Got my iphone changed on tuesday, yes Singtel replaced a new set for me. That's what I like about apple products, once they are not functioning properly,Apple would replace a new set=)
Very unfortunately, I got a non-working phone.Therefore I changed to another set again.
Thanks to Yi wen, my phone is full of drama series now.Of course, not the obiang ringtone anymore. Prepared steamboat ingredients on thursday, had a scrumptious meal for dinner with baby,bunny and yi wen.

Went to work on friday and all vouchers are gone.That means we are getting money for nothing=) Took an hour bus ride from Heeren to Airport,and fcuk.My airport pass is not valid, they applied a wrong pass for me and its a waste of time.I can't work till my airport pass is ready before I can get into the transit area. Baby came to pick me up and headed over to his place to see my little puppy.She's five months old yesterday and she's getting more and more fluffy.Grooming is to be done on sunday,we could hardly see her eyes now. She's so afraid of other dogs but she's so excited when she saw people,and even strangers.She don't even know her owners well,that's bad.

That's her own mickey carpet for her to play,her own pillow.Not carpet for us to dry our feet!She's a spoilt brat,but I'm not the one who spoilt her.

Went to East Coast Prawning in the middle of the night,met up with Zheng Yee and the rest. All thanks to dad,we've got discounted rates and lots of free prawns for bbq.
I'm going to Dickson's and Stephanie's 21st later.
I shall stop here.

p.s: I've got a new house! I got my own room,my queen sized bed.I'm moving soon,before the next chinese new year when all the rennovation is done.=))