<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, May 18, 2009
♥ 12:40 AM

Went to dickson's 21st party at Pasir Ris Park with Kelly on Saturday evening.I've got a red right eye, therefore I'm not with my contact lenses and make up.I know I look sick and pale,but no worries I'm alright.=)

Then headed to Stephanie's 21st party at Savannah Condo with Kelly.Bought her purple roses,nice and unique right?
Rockstar theme party, but we weren't dress like rockstar cause we followed dickson's hawaiian theme. Xiu ping came and join us after awhile, kelly headed to meet roxanne and andy while xiu ping and I took a cab down to boat quay to meet the rest.

Yes, I met up with baby and his friends. The kingdom of alcohol gang!









Reached baby's place at 6am in the morning, the rest went for mahjong game at Clinton's place while some went back home. The little puppy slept with us the whole morning till 3pm,prepared and brought puppy for grooming.She's now so skinny like a monkey.Met up with my family at NSRCC's jumbo seafood for dinner with baby. Dad treated us seafood for dinner=)
p.s: All holiday trips are postponed due to swine flu.I need a holiday break badly.
Japan trip with parents.
Batam trip and taiwan trip with baby,dai ying and teck hong.
I need my pay, I'm broke seriously.