<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, May 11, 2009
♥ 4:13 AM

Yes its 4.13am and I'm still up despite I've got one full day of work tomorrow.
I dislike working now, but for the sake of the money. Fine then.
There are too much of 21st birthdays every weekend.
Month of May there is already 5 21st birthday party to attend.
For my turn in september, I make sure I earn it all back.Heh!
Went to Jun jiang's 21st and I think its the most grand one among all my friends.
Chalets are normal, but this time round is a ballroom in Changi Beach Club with sound system and few round tables just like wedding.I guess there's at least a hundred people there, so my invitation list is not alot compared to his.Moreover mine is chalet only leh!
Walked freaking far away inorder to get a cab.
Met up with bunny and yi wen at Chomp Chomp before heading back home.

Went to buy a jigsaw puzzle with my little poodle puppy on it.
Fixed the puzzle with baby at his place.
It needs lots of time and patience.
Sometimes each piece seems to fit another piece, but came to realise that it wasn't meant to be fixed together at the end.
Baby went for project meeting,while I accompany him while waiting for dad to pick me.
Headed to granny's place to celebrate Mom's day.
I really wished ye ye will be as healthy as before.
Met up with bunny and yi wen at Compass point,
had supper at Kovan's Xin wang then headed to ECP for fuffies.
Baby came to join us and got a huge hello kitty for me.
Though I don't like hello kitty but that's one of the biggest toy there.

I really hope the deal is done and I could move out soon.
I really miss having my own room, own bed, own wardrobe and own toilet!
Cooking supper for myself as and when I like,going out and coming home without people nagging.Baking cakes and cookies every month.Swimming with baby and have bbq events as and when me and my friends want to.When can all these come back to my life.Grrr....