<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, June 28, 2009
♥ 2:46 AM


I just want a simple yet memorable 21st birthday.
Its 3 months away but I've start planning, cause it shows how important this event can be.
Though I can't afford a luxurious buffet, but I'll try my best to get the best caterers in my expense. Though I can't afford to consult a events coordinating company to deco my venue, but I'll try to decorate the place with my own hands and with them help of my best friends. I will try my best to make this party as perfect as possible. I just wish every of my guest could feel my sincerity and welcomed.
As many of you know baby and I share the same birthday on the same year, therefore in order to avoid the overwhelming of guest in a tiny unit, we separate into 2 different days. I have requested to celebrate on the 26th cause many of my friends have to book in on sundays. Settled on a theme "In love with White", cause I guess colour theme is easier to follow and white or black is a more common colour, I like white more!
Baby and I have went down to Pine's garden today to choose the designs of our birthday cakes. We bought every slice of each flavours off the shelves, just to choose the flavour of our cakes. Discussed with dad and mum on the catering menu and chose the caterer we wanted, just waiting for the caterer's reply.I'm glad that major issues are settled, left with decorations which I need help from my friends on a later part.Invitations will also be send out at a later part.