<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, June 1, 2009
♥ 12:22 PM

I went to collect my air ticket to Bali on the Saturday morning.
I'm travelling by Lion Air, not any budget airline but an Indonesia airline.
However its damn cheap. It costs be about 240 bucks to travel there,by american express promotion.Cheaper than Jetstar airways!

Had lunch at Gallery hotel's Hokkaido Ramen restaurant with aunt, and our favourite japanese soft-icecream. Sent my dearest nicole for ballerina while we had coffee at coffee club. Baby came to join us and we headed to Marina square to shop for Dai ying's birthday gift. Bought a dress for her from Topshop.

Went to The Scarlet Boutique hotel at 11pm, took the card for the room from the receptionist. And headed to the room to get the cake and candles. Prepare everything ready till the clock strike 12, received a call from Mr Koh and a pleasant birthday surprise for dearest dai ying.
What a sweet boyfriend she have, to book a boutique hotel room to celebrate every moment on her 22nd bithday, with her favourite mango cheesecake and not forgetting US!
Drove down to Clark Quay TCC to satisy Dai Ying's craving for calamari, and its not available. But we managed to chill over there with Cocoa Mosaic, Baked cheese-beef tofu and spice chic.



The Scarlet's room


The birthday girl.
With her dearest boyfriend