<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, June 7, 2009
♥ 3:39 PM

I'm back from my short getaway trip in Bali!

3 June '09(Wednesday)

Dearest boyfriend came to pick me at 5am and sent me to the airport. Checked in and walk around DFS before boarding the plane. This is the first time I flew alone and felt quite lonely in the cabin. Flying with the indonesia airline, better than any budget airline but definitely incomparable with Singapore Airlines. I wasn't having a good appetite to eat my breakfast that was served in the plane. It was a pepperoni croissant,had only orange juice instead.
Reached denpasar airport at around 8.30 in the morning and aunt came to pick me up.

We had a chauffer,Teddy drove us around wherever we want to go. Its much more worth it hiring a chauffer there, but their vehicle wasn't as luxury as you think.Its just a Suzuki APV. Teddy drove us to a restaurant at Suminayke for breakfast, it was an indonesian restaurant which serves really nice Nasi Goreng.

Then headed to Ubut for the famous dirty duck. It is a fried duck just like Singapore's Ayam penyet. This is the 2nd time we headed back there, the amazing dining environment with natural rice padi fields around you while you can enjoy dining at the little huts there.


Teddy drove us back to Suminyake for shopping. Many nice dresses but its way too unaffordable.One dress costs about SGD$200 which is designed by their local designers. Many glass wares and nice beach rest there.We combed the whole Suminyake street twice just to find a very nice white dress I saw when Teddy drove pass before heading to Ubut. Unfortunately, I couldn't find it.
Headed to Legian in the night for dinner. Had our dinner at this Italian Restaurant,Maccaroni. Nice ambience with live band and serves fantastic pizzas and pastas.
Headed back to the hotel and unpack my laggage. Its the first time staying in the luxury collection Laguna Resort in Bali. With 24 hrs butler service. Soaked myself in the bathtub with the touch of eucalyptus aroma oil and rose bubble bath. Chamomile tea with my aunt at the balcony couch facing the sea at Nusa-Dua,talking about my mum's and her childhood story while my two cousins and my uncle is watching some action movies showing on HBO.

4 June '09(Thursday)
Woke up at 10.30 in the morning,had breakfast at the Cafe Lagoon just right at the lobby of our hotel.Had lots of passionfruit as usual,cause you can't get passionfruit easily in Singapore. Talked to dearest boyfriend online using my aunt's laptop before getting changed and head to the beach with my 2 dearest cousins. The tide was low, we managed to found some starfishes and crabs at the shore. Had serious sunburnt on my shoulders and back of my body. Had a good swim at the pool, many caucasian were topless at the pool having their tan there. In Singapore, they would probably get arrested by creating a "public display".
My two lovely cousins joined the kids club and had their nails painted at the poolside.They even had cookies baking session as well. Met up with my aunt and uncle for tea time which provided by the hotel,which is complimentary. We had scallops,cakes, strawberry pudding,ice cafe latte and macademia tiramisu for tea. I asked for more scallops cause it was fantastic.
Get changed and I told aunt that I'm craving for the Chinese food we had previously at the Mercure hotel at Kuta. Took a cab from blue bird and headed for dinner at the roof top restaurant. Finally, the restaurant that served avocado drink. Its so difficult to find an avocado drink cause it wasn't the avacodo season.

Walked around kuta and headed back to the hotel early. Chatted and webcamed with my baby and dearest puppy before heading to bed. Need to wake up at 2.30am in the morning just to see dolphins at Lovina.
5 June '09(Friday)

Teddy came to pick us up at 3am, checked out of Laguna and had our laggages transferred to Westin. Had a sleepy 2.5 hours journey to Lovina. Took a lok kok sampan boat to the ocean to see wild dolphins and witness the beautiful sun rise in Lovina.


This is the kind of lok-kok sampan boat which I'm referring to. Just like the fisherman's boat.


This is the one of the hundred pictures I managed to capture the dolphins with my slow shutter olympus camera. The dolphins are just right infront of you, and the super lok-kok sampan boat with the noisy engine kept chasing the dolphins. Unexpectedly, there are actually 40 - 50 boats just to see the wild dolphins.
The trip to Lovina was worthwhile to witness the beautiful moments there, clear see which allow us to see the beautiful corals beneath the boat. But the trip back was way too suffering for me. Ups and downs bumpy mountainous roads and I'm already having sea sick by the way. Its so difficult to get axe medication oil and sour plums in Bali. Teddy manage to find the axe oil for me but not sour plums.Got fox sweets and polo sweets instead.
Back to the Westin hotel and had Bak-mee at the roadside of Kuta. Not very hygienic cause I saw a housefly flew into a bowl of minced chicken! Apart from that, its nice.
Had an afternoon nap at the hotel and went to the beach again. Ordered the super delicious calamari and fresh prawns tempura at the pool side bar before heading back to the room and get changed. Packed my laggage and headed to Kuta for my Gel nails.
I was so fed-up by the manicurist there, they couldn't understand my language and we had communication breakdown. It costs only SGD$60 for my gel nails, but it wasn't turn out to be as fantastic as I expect. I was rushing for time and they could still happily chatting with one another. The manicurist already late for 1 hour despite I book my appointment at 6.30pm.
Had dinner at the Thai Restaurant at Kuta. I love their tomyam soup served. Headed to the airport aftermath and realised that I spent on nothing, and bought nothing apart from the gel nails and the call back card I bought at the airport on the first day. Bought baby a polo ralph lauren polo tee at the DFS in denpasar airport. Shopped around before boarding the plane, and it was a long wait there. Reached Singapore at 3am in the morning and bought my favourite Rosemount O sparkling white wine at DFS and a belvedere for Charn.
Baby came to pick me up and sent me home.I'm having serious sun burnt now and I think I need aloe vera lotion!