<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, June 19, 2009
♥ 11:46 AM

I've just deferred my place in SIM for a year.
At least I'm secured with a job or a chance to persue my degree.
For the current situation now, I'm stucked!
I need to move on.

I've meet up with my group of friends on wednesday night,after work.
Celebrated Ronald's birthday. Its been a long time since I met up with them.The last time should be on kelly's birthday. They had few tower barrels of beer and sake at Summer Breeze. Everyone except barry, kelly and I was sober. Drink and drive is not a wise thing to do. Its proven. I hope everyone is safe and sound.

Met up with kelly on thursday, get our nails manicured before she rush off for her flight at 8pm. We took cab to and fro in order to save time and we are way too lazy to take the long bus ride. Headed to baby's place to see my dearest puppy. She dropped 4 teeth and still refused to eat without adding treats. Baby refused to send me home to pick up my jogging shoes and attire, therefore I am left alone in Carls Jr instead of joining baby and Ming huei for their regular jog at ECP.

Meeting best friend for shopping spree later!