<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, June 25, 2009
♥ 11:15 AM


My dearest baby girl is not feeling well, don't know what has happen to her arm.
Brought her to the vet, vet says she's okay and she could still jump around. After a while, she seemed to have great pain on her arm. My little puppy is making all of us worry.

Have been going for interviews and recruitment agency to look for jobs. I may be picky but this is what the interviewer told me during my interview:"Is this the job u really like? Being your first job,might be the job industry you will be in for your life." Many thoughts in my mind, telling myself no! I won't wanna be in IT industry for life. I have regret making this decision, I don't wanna continue staying at this path. I'm picky, but I guess I should remain picky staying in a job that I like rather than being paid good,right?