<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Monday, June 22, 2009
♥ 2:18 AM

Random updates before I get my Macbook back from baby after he download all the softwares for me. I need to upload puppy's pictures from my iphone,cause my acer cannot sync with my phone!!

Firstly, I went to The China Club for dim sum to celebrate's Father's Day and mummy's birthday. The place was fabulous, with fantastic view from level 52 of Captital tower.
Next I met up with dai ying and teck hong, and of course baby for Buddy Hoagies for dinner before heading to Costa Sands for Benjamin's 21st.
Then, baby's sis and yi wen brought me to Ridley Park to see the 5 identical ferraris with all number '3' for their number plate. The house is just like mansion and I think its the biggest and nicest home I ever seen in Singapore!

I'm lucky to have friends whom I can talk to which I don't have to be cautious with my words, cause they know me well. I could just speak freely and speak what comes out of my mind. Those whom I may offended and I don't think what I say is a very serious remark, might just be another acquaintance. And such acquaintance can never be friends.

I miss my BFF and buddy.Wonder how are they inside tekong..perhaps being disturbed by the birds at every 3am.