<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, July 26, 2009
♥ 2:36 PM

A Hungry Man is an Angry Man.

I'm facing this kinda situation now! I'm now fcuking hungry, but I can't simply head to my kitchen to cook myself a packet of noodles. Is like, is this called home?
I have been pestering dad to call the agent to rush the lawyer's legal procedure, if we can get the keys earlier. But there's aint any answer to that, till then. I want my own kitchen, own room, own HOUSE!

I brought back the puppy home,since bf is busy for the whole day yesterday. Since granny's isn't at home, the little puppy is secretly brought back. Even mum played with her, cause she's so adorable. Hid her inside my bed and under my blankets, caught an afternoon nap before bringing her out before granny is home. Met up with yi chun and kel kel, gi gi girl loves ah ma and ah gong! Brought her to butter, and she's so afraid of butter! No matter how we hoax her, she just don't want to play with butter. Walked around downtown and town park, before we headed home for the night. She's being brought home secretly by me, since the whole family headed out for dinner, in my room of course. Bf came to pick her up in the night, and that's when I started to miss this puppy again. If I'm staying at my own place, I could have brought puppy back as and when I want to, she could easily run around the place freely.
Met up with yi jia, an impromptu decision cause I don't wanna waste my weekends away just sleeping at home, tuck in early for the night. Decided to chill out at Overeasy since its a nice place and its the only chilling place available that closes at 4am besides clubs and boat quay or clark quay. Reminds me of the available place, since yi chun is working there and he said closes at 4am. Had several free drinks from yi chun and denglin cause they tried to smuggle out! Chilled till 4+ and decided to head home aftermath. A promise to go out every weekends, without our boyfriends came to pact.


High tea at Ritz carlton with aunt later on. I miss my gi gi girl, so I'm heading to bf's place again.