<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, July 9, 2009
♥ 1:25 PM

When you are at the tip-top anger
I'm seriously pissed with my job.
No, not DFS but my vendor!

  1. delay our pay which we haven't got our May's pay!
  2. they have no sense of responsibility! They are so difficult to reach when we're in need, what for having a mobile phone?
  3. they happy they give you more than 22 shifts. Expect you to work everyday! If they don't, they give you 8 shifts per month.
  4. they are very disorganised! Last minute for everything they do. Roster especially!
  5. they don't appreciate their staff, especially us who have worked more than a year for the company! Have been asking for 8 hours shifts, so where's our 8 hour shifts? Instead of putting us into the promotions, they hired more than ample newbies for all their 8 hours promo.

I love the collegues there, they are fun and loving. I love some SAs there, they are always helpful and more than willing to help us to get discounts! I love the environment and the slacking part. I love the money too.But not our stupid vendor!! That explains why the company's overturn rate is extremely high.

We are having mass gathering in BT eating, slacking the 4 hours away. That's what I'm gonna do for the last 2 days of my job. Seriously, I won't regret about leaving the company.