<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, July 12, 2009
♥ 11:48 PM

It was a busy day for me yesterday. Drove down to Bishan, get my mani and pedi done with mum and granny. Did a beautiful mani that Joey had designed for me! Mum paid for it, for the first time okay. Then drove down to bf's place to cook dinner for dearest bf and puppy. My puppy is fortunate, we cooked carrots and shredded chicken for her besides her own dry food. Cause she just simplay refused to eat. Bf then sent me to Wisma to meet my classmates to celebrate Yee Kiat and yong qing's birthday!
Bought a Chocolate A'mor cake from bakerzin, they both treated us Din tai feng and we gave them ang bao ok! Roamed around cineleisure aimlessly, then took a cab back to ehub. Caught the show 'The haunting of connecticut'.The show sucks, just damn scary that's all. I made the 6 of them walk me home, right to my door step! Love you guys lar!!!



Bought my little poodle puupy to the pet farm today, made her interact with other dogs. But she's so afraid. She just can't be like other dogs that could actively run around. She's a timid monster, so naughty at home yet so timid outside.
Its so weird to see big man like boyfriend walk a little poodle with a pink leash.

One more week before I start work at Citibank, just one more week to enjoy! Cheeros.