<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, July 9, 2009
♥ 12:54 AM

I've so much things to get, but its either I have no money, and when I have the money it has got no stock! One of it which I really wanna get is this DKNY watch, which is a year 2006 collection. I've been looking it, but not any of the retail shops including Mustafa has it! I wanted it so badly, so if anyone of you came across this watch tell me okay?! I'll be more than grateful!

Next on the list is this Canon Ixus 100is camera. Isn't it so nice especially it is in RED! I just realised my olympus camera sucks. The night mode sucks, the camera's aperture sucks, no wide lens. Canon is the best i think.


I don't always buy branded bags and I only yearn to have this particular burberry bag for years. Now, I work hard and earn the money myself. Finally, I have the money to buy but its always out of stock in DFS. When I have not got my pay, there it is! When I got the money, sorry its sold out. 

Enough of mentioning about the things I wanted so much. I know I have to save more! 
On a lighter note, my dearest puppy is going for her sterilisation operation next month. She's just a small tiny winny puppy, and its so heartbreaking to see her undergo such optional opt. But we all know what's best for her. The younger she go for sterilisation, the healthier she is. Such cases like cervical cancer and etc are lesser to hit. Well, she's still a baby!
Darling bf is sending this naughty puppy for basic obedience training class next week. She's gonna get it man!