<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, July 18, 2009
♥ 11:57 PM

Social Responsibility
I'm suppose to be in Batam now, enjoying the pool view of Harris Resort. Having free-flow of cocktails/mocktails at the sunset beach, indulging myself to the one hour of spa the next morning before having my breakfast. But instead of having all these fun, I slept the whole day. Worrying if I could make it for the batam trip this 8am, taking temperature every 30mins throughout the night, drinking tons of water. However, still we forgo the trip.

I just threw $209 + topping up of overseas prepaid card + buying of sea sick pills into the sea! Just because I ought to be social responsible to others and myself. My temperature has not gone down yet, the highest that could go is up to 38.7 degrees and the lowest it can go is 37.5 degrees. How? I don't wanna take a mc on my first day of work on monday. Neither do I wanna be quarantine at home for 7 days, that's why I rather not to take the test for Influenza A H1N1. Firstly, its costly, $200 per test! Secondly,its just a normal flu now. So, I shall drink tons of water with ample rest. Period!

LUCK OR NO LUCK
Seriously, lady luck is not with me from the beginning of the year. Firstly is career, SQ has always been my dream. Walking down the galley with the gorgeous fitted kebaya, flying to many different destinations of the world, earning up to three times as much I can earn now, but now it's pending because of economy crisis which hitted the airline industry badly. Secondly, I was suppose to go on a Hiroshima-Japan trip with my parents and aunt. Because of H1N1, japan had been listed as an affected country, therefore we have to postpone it to the end of the year. Thirdly, if economy isn't so bad, the pay I would get from citibank wouldn't be that minimal as compared to the permanent staff. As I have mentioned before, I'm under the MAS scheme. Next, I just wanna have a short getaway with bf before I start my work on monday. Its just a short 2 days 1 night trip yet it failed. How unlucky can I get further?