<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
♥ 11:18 PM

Grrr....I feel so stupid now, why would I sign up for the starhub line for an omnia few months back. Now my phone contract is stuck! And Citi has got corporate rates,and I could have get a Iphone 3gs for only $49 with cheap subscription plans every month!Shucks!

Finally, my staff pass is here.How efficient the HR is arh? Do you know how terrible it is to wait till someone comes into the office, in order to get into the office every morning. Especially I reaches office at 7.30am in the morning. Do you know how terrible it is to wait for people to tap you out of the office? Do you know how terrible it is when people suspect you tailgating and you are a non-employee whom tries to steal information.

Accompanied byron to search for a gift for his gf yesterday, went to search for diamonds.Yes,diamonds! I want a diamond ring too! Its not something cheap, its something valuable and its so gorgeous though it only have the simplest designs. The quality of the diamond, the colour of it, the cut and faces of it, every single detail may be a flaw to it. After 3 hours of shopping, finally he bought the perfect love ring from Citigems. After walking out of Celestial, I texted bf "my ring size is 10". Haha he should know what to do next!