<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, August 23, 2009
♥ 11:06 PM

Celebrate Sei cheong's 20th birthday at Bonzeit, a german restaurant at Vivocity. Food was not bad, good atmostphere.
The dory fish
German sausages are always good right?
Pork Knuckle,super worth it plate.
Chicken breast!
Zheng Yee with his disgusting mash potato.
Chocolate banana cake from Awfully chocolate.
The birthday boy.

Group picture! Without Jia jie, he only joined us after the dinner for the movie, The Proposal. Super nice movie. Haha!
Brought gi-gi girl for training today. This is her training class, she's so afraid of other dogs.
The french bull is attracted to gi gi.
Had just changed my bandage on my toe after 3 days, the blood clot turns black! Eeyar..
I don't even dare to touch the wound, mum does all the job.
Just booked my airticket online, flying to Phuket right after my 3 months confirmation in Citibank with boyfriend. The tickets and accomodations are so freaking cheap, so why stay in Singapore! We are flying with silkair and staying in Malisa Villa suite with private pool that costs us only SGD$300+ per person for 4 days 3 nights! Damn good deal right? Left my 2 best friends who will be helping me to settle my 21st birthday.
Everything is so rush cause I'm only able to take leave after 3 months of date joined which falls on 20 Sept and flying off on 22 sept till 25th. Then my party held on the 26th. How rush right, so my best friends will do the job=)

Mum is flying to Japan with my brother on this thursday and I have to do all the laundry for dad and myself. How nice when they are enjoying in Onsen and I'm here doing my own breakfast, laundry, ironing and dinner.