<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
♥ 10:50 PM

Its so torturing to see my little puppy in pain.
She went for her sterilization surgery this morning, without eating breakfast and haven been drinking a single sip of water since last night 10pm. The vet started operated her at 10am this morning.They have to cut up her belly, that explains why she has got a long stitch on her belly. She is now with her lamp-like collar and she can't even play like normal. I'm not with her during her opt,cause I can't leave my work station.
Visited her after work and she's still so close to me.

Having a long weekend this week. I realised my hair is super long.I need time for a hair cut, I wanna cut my hair short and rebond it straight. I need a pedicure, I'm having in-growth.Ouch! My nails sucks now, its brittle ever since the last gel nails done.I just trimmed it short and wait for it to grow.

I'm sick of Killiney! I'm heading to KL for a company trip nxt mth.:)