<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Saturday, September 12, 2009
♥ 12:24 PM

Been busy with gi gi girl, 21st birthday and my work these few days.
Yesterday, company is having the appreciation day. We have surprises from early morning to night. Guess what?
All of us have got Macdonald's breakfast in the morning,
all of us received a $100 value of ezlink card each!
Those who are working for the company for 5 years received their long service award, Tiffany and Co set. I have not really seen what's in it, but its Tiffany!
One of our manager who have been with the company for 20 years, the company gave him a good surprise. Asking his wife and children to present his gift to him,bouquet of flowers,chocolates,balloons, Tiffany! Was a touching scene, he almost teared.
We are given $70 takashimaya vouchers each, and bosses dressing up like chefs distributing donuts to each and everyone of us. Imagine how many people are there in the company?!
That's why I love working in Citi=)
I will join Citi even after I fly, definitely.

We had One hour time off voucher per person too. So I took my One hour time off yesterday and headed to Comex Show. Getting a DSLR for baby for his 21st, of course I'm not gonna pay for the whole kit. Sharing with his dad and sis, it costs a bomb k! Had steamboat at baby's place after comex.

Grr, realised I have so much things to do. My birthday invitation is not yet settled! My cake not yet settled! I have not source for my decos yet! Pat, Denise, Grace and Kexin. You girls should know what to do okay??