<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, September 6, 2009
♥ 12:09 AM

Had a haircut today. I was so pissed off... Grr, my hair is so short now.
I love my long hair, but there's too much split ends and I had a bad hair fall.
Got no choice but to cut it! Now my fringe is so short like bangs! Grr...

Met up with baby at downtown after printing my invitation card for my birthday.
Nice one!
Headed to Ion Orchard to get my 21st birthday gift from baby.
Its a solitaire ring from Soo Kee's brilliant rose. Though the carat is so tiny, but we can upgrade every two years with 100% value. So baby promised to upgrade it for me on every of our anniversaries;) I have to wait for another 2-3 weeks for the alterative of size.

Accompanied baby to his sec school classmate's birthday, and he threw me back to his place while he had fun with other 4 guys at Timbre. There I am rotting here. Busy doing my safari theme for my company's appreciation board. I really love citi, its a company which really appreciate your every little hardwork. We often get vouchers and all, now I have to really chiong for my incentives. Hope big money come in, cause I'm gonna be so broke after the phuket trip and my 21st birthday.