<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
♥ 9:48 PM

First day when boyfriend enlists...

Oh, my collegues are so sweet, they gave me a pleasant surprise for my belated birthday yesterday. They bought me a small burberry bag for my birthday!Spent the night yesterday with boyfriend and his friends at one of the music cafe at Marina Square, to celebrate the last night of civilian life. Went to SGH to see my ye ye aftermath, its been one year since he admitted to hospital again. Its really heart-wrenching to see him lying on the bed with so many tubes. The stupid cisco officer don't allow me to visit him at first, as it was after visiting hours. I argued my way through. Spent the night at baby's place, and didn't send him off as I've got work and there's only 2 tickets given. I was tight up today, there was much work to be done. Headed to SGH again to visit ye ye, then more tubes was attached to him,from nose to throat. Hadn't really talk to baby, only had a short chat as no charger was allowed, so he need to save his batt. He's having some water parade now, I suppose. So far so good, I don't feel much difference perhaps its only the first day. But still, I do miss baby.