<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Friday, October 23, 2009
♥ 11:10 AM

For the first time in my life, I'm going Disneyland!
I always wanted to go disneyland since I was young, but mum and dad always says:" I will definitely bring you there, IF I TIO TOTO!" After 21 years, I haven go yet man! My family also not that rich lah, unless tio toto lor. When HK disneyland is built, my dreams seems even nearer. At least HK better than nothing right?
Now, both me and my brother have grown up. With independent financial status,and my parents don't have to give me any pocket allowance. So we can spend the money on holidays! We are heading to Tokyo's disneyland. Ya lah, now abit too old to go but nvm lah, at least I fufill my childhood dreams eh. Tickets are almost all fully booked, and my leave doesn't allow me to go more than the period of time, so I'll be spending limited time in Japan while my brother will stay there longer. I'll be travelling on JAL alone this time.

I'll start my SQ training in Jan, latest feb. So, so, so, I've not much time left. Yes, I get to travel all the time, but its working. Not enjoying. SQ has got their recruitment end of nov, its been one year ago since I pass my final interview and medical checkup. Though its a long wait, but its all worth it:)

I've been busy for the pass few days, accompanied baby since his book out on friday night till the minute he book in. Work overtime everyday till 7.30pm, then to Mount elizabeth to visit my ye ye. I'm now deadbeat, my nose is dropping sooner or later. The office aircon is so cold, that I caught a cold. On MC today and I need to do my gel nails today, my cousin's wedding on sunday! I need to get my bridesmaid dress and dinner dress.

Something good! Baby is booking out today, and only needs to book in on monday night as a compensation to deepavali last week!