<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Thursday, October 15, 2009
♥ 12:20 PM

Tenth Day when boyfriend enlists...

Tomorrow I can see my baby already. Didn't report to work, cause I'm so so lazy. I'm now gonna buy steamboat ingredients and go to baby's place to prepare steamboat, when his er jie and yi wen comes back we can start eating. I'm gonna go to the restaurant at Expo for dinner later, to try cousin's wedding banquet dishes. I've yet to get my outfit,seriously.
Off to see gi gi girl now.

Ninth Day when boyfriend enlists...

Baby suppose to be out the next day. But book out days only falls on friday. I'm so tired, despit sleeping at 10+ at night. Went to my collegue's grandfather's wake after work, then met my mum and dad at my new house. The designer came to see the layout, and I have so much request on my bedroom and my toilet. Dad brought me to Bedok 511 to have my favourite vermicellis with herbal coup and steam fish. Baby always bring me to kembangan to have the vermicellis while I would give all the pork liver to baby. Dad send me to baby's place to see my baby gi gi girl. She's always so excited when she sees me. No matter how late it is, I still goes down to baby's place cause baby's mum called me and tell me that gi gi girl has been waiting for me at the door since dinner time. So cute right?