<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6862880400863865508?origin\x3dhttp://metamorphosis-of-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Protagonist

Photobucket
Jing`Jing.
Twenty-One.
27 Sept 1988.
I guessed I'm pretty extrovert and jovial.
However,I'm a very pertinacious person;but quite easy to get along.
Just don't step on my tail,cause I might be vindictive at times;)

Tagboard

Love song


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Denise
Deng Lin
Grace
Jia Jie
Joan
Kelly
Kexin
Maria
Melvin
Patricia
Phyo
Sarina
Selina
Stephanie
Wilson
Wei Qing
Zheng Yee

Credits
Lovedrops♥
x x x x
Sunday, October 11, 2009
♥ 10:00 PM

Sixth day when boyfriend enlists...
Woke up in the morning, brought gi gi girl for training. Then brought her back home for a bath, before heading to geylang for baby and my favourite fish porridge with Dai ying, teck hong and yi wen. Then to bugis accompanied dai ying to get her shoes, went to yi wen's place to play with her beagle oreo. Yi wen sent me home and went to aunt's place for dinner. My new house is gonna be super beutiful, I saw the house plan that the designer had done. I seriously can't wait to move in, I don't wanna stay here anymore!
Fifth day when boyfriend enlists...
Went to visit yeye at his place, his personal nurse had came to his place to take care of him. Went to compasspoint to get my new phone, Iphone 3gs! Come to think of it, I still prefer Iphone. So I gave my previous 8gb Iphone to my dad, and I got myself a white 16gb one. Had dinner with yi wen at sushi tei before headed to boyfriend's place to take care of gi gi girl. Met up with yijia for k session then home sweet home..

Fourth day when boyfriend enlists...
Headed back to boyfriend's place to take care of gi gi girl after work, then met up with the best friends to celebrate teapot's birthday at 3 Monkeys Cafe. Kumar was damn funny and he is a real bitch, he was damn good I tell you! I'm gonna bring baby there when he book out!
Tea pot and Me!

1 week ago, we celebrated wei ping's birthday at Pan Pacific! Now I'm free I have uploaded all the pictures in my camera. Go see my facebook for more!